Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2009

James & Kacey


I was very honored to make this wedding cake for a friend of mine, Kacey.
Such a fun experience to do my first four tiered wedding cake!
May the Lord richly bless Kacey and James as they walk through life together!



Above:
Two round sheet cakes on either side of the main cake had this beautiful monogram my friend Anna designed!



This cake was so fun to make, and I thank my older sister, mom, and Grandpa for their wise advice. So many good memories and growing times!

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely Beautiful! Amazing job Heather, It looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! :) Very, very pretty! :) I love your blog, btw. May the Lord continues to bless you with your cakes ~ your doing an *amazing* job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cake! You'll have to make one for us sometime - just so we know they tast as good as they look. *wink*
    Love, Janna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Heather! Awesome! Will you make mine someday? :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is absolutely gorgeous!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cake Heather! So beautiful and I know Kacie and her husband were so blessed by you!
    love and miss you!
    ~Sarah J

    ReplyDelete
  7. you do beautiful cakes! :D Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are a very talented and delightful young lady. It was my pleasure to get to meet you people at church a couple of weeks ago. I wonder if I'll ever get to taste one of your cakes? The strawberry one is fantastic...

    God bless you and your family...

    If you want, you can find me at mysupplications.blogspot.com

    Take Care~~Leanne Gilchrist

    ReplyDelete